Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mojo Monday 173 and Color challenge

I haven't done a Mojo card challenge for so long I can't remember, but I saw this color challenge on and loved it, (can't exactly remember if it was color dare or color Q,) but loved it, and then looked for a sketch and when I saw Mojos I knew I could use my lovely wee tee cup stamp which I was so kindly given by a very closer friend for my birthday.  Thank you Jacqui, just love it, and think it is so very cute. Can't believe this heat we are getting, the last two days have been exhausting and it is only 25 degrees, imagine the heat in australia, I just couldn't cope I don't think, though guess you would get used to it.

4 comments:

Glenda J said...

Definitely Color Dare! Love that sketch - perfect that you paired it with these colour. Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

Kim P said...

Cute! Love the sketch. gotta get me that tea cup!

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

very pretty card, love th ecolours and the layout,so pleased you like the little tea cup stamp, it sures looks cute on this card!

jjcreations said...

Wonderful card, love the layers. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.