Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Baby card for friend from choir and wee hat too.




Hello friends, have been busy with the knitting needles out again as we put a basket together of goodies for Mum and Babe for a girl in our choir who is due in six weeks, but as anyone knows, with your first, it can happen anytime, so we all put a whole basket of lovely things for them both. I made a wee baby hat and gave Mum some nice smellies for pampering herself when she gets a moment. Here is a picture of the card. It is a big one, so all of us could sign and leave a message. There is about 18-20 in our all girl choir ranging in ages from early twenties to early seventies. We are a great group and sing modern - easy listening songs and have so much fun.
The other photo at the top is a card I sent to my friend in Oz who has just had her baby and the hats are the same as I have done for the girl in the choir.

2 comments:

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

LOVE IT! Really nice card, the big bow is great and the photo corners look good with the pearl on too... nice idea! Very smart looking...

Jessica Theodore said...

Lovely cards Rel :) and I very much like the look of those beanies you made, very clever of you!

Ella has just gone to bed so I'm making time for a little blog hopping and I was going to squeeze a card in too but I'm starting to yawn lol so I will probably go to bed instead. hope you're well xx