Monday, June 21, 2010

Curtain call No.34

This is my card for the Curtain call challege, I missed the deadline to put it on the Link, but am going to put it on my blog anyway. The colors we had to use were: Sahara Sand, Rich razzelberry, basic gray, and real rust. They proved quite a challenge, but now I have finished the card am really pleased with the whole thing. I am thrilled to have been able to use one of Jessica's birds she punched out for me, and I found one the right color.
I have not done the Mojo this week, just couldn't get my head round it, hopefully this week I will get my Mojo back.
Hope you are all well and making the most of the fine weather inbetween the rain.
Love and hugs Rel xoxox


2 comments:

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

GREAT card rel -just love it, one I may have to copy from you!!!!
The button looks great too, another neat idea....Jessica is so thoughtful, it must have taken her quite some time to make the delightful flower and not to mention all the punching.....

Jessica Theodore said...

Rel this is absolutley stunning! You have made great use of the colours and I may just have to order some of that ribbon, such a lush colour! I don't have any of the new stampin' up colours (yet) lol waiting for a card date with my fried who is a demo.

Glad you liked the little parcel, let me know if you need any more! Aimee has got the punch worked out ;) I'll get her to punch up a heap next time!

Hope you're keeping well, our mornings have been quite chilly, a few frosts already! My pregnant bones dont like getting out of bed on the cold old mornings lol 8 weeks and counting!!
xxx