Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MOJO108



Tis so neat to see a new Mojo Monday without circles, I was thrilled when my friend Tracey Old told me that this week it was oblongs, so after having a lovely cup of coffee and chocolate fudge slice and having a neat time looking thru the american catalogue, I came home and just had to make my Mojo card. It was great too, to be able to use the new DSP from the mini catalogue, so great ideas came to mind. The stamp set 'seasons of joy' is an absolute favourite of mine and really enjoyed doing this card.
Hope everyone is well and has been lovely to see the sun here again, it makes your whole mood better.
I did buy the lovely jacket from Annah S, and is gorgeous, sorry don't have any photos, forgot to take some, but will do someday, but it is so pretty and was worth every penny I spent.
The wedding went off so well and the bride looked amazing and they were both so happy. I was incorrect when I wrote in my last post, that it was 5 years since my brother's death, it is actually 10 years, (how time goes), so am so happy for her to not be alone and have the love of her life with her.
Well that's all for now, take care everyone and cherish those you love. Would love to hear any comments you have and thanks for stopping by.
Love Rel xxx

5 comments:

Victoria said...

this is so gorgeous, I love those trees

Victoria
x

Tracey Old said...

Very nice!!! I love the colours and the set you used is a fav of mine:) I need to start making some christmas cards!!

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

Very pretty rel, glad to see you having lost your enjoyment of card making!

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Rel this is beautiful! Love the colours. Thanks very much for the magazines, I took them on my honeymoon hehe
hope you're keeping well xx

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

I know you are very busy planning your holiday, I hope you haven't lost your mojo! You're a few behind :-(