Monday, August 31, 2009

Mojo 101




Hi again, think I have just made the closing date for this Mojo, and sorry the photography is not the best, my hand would not stop shaking, so is rather bleary.... also realise that my middle picture is not exactly round, but have done this card especially for Fathers Day for my darling husband. He loves hedgehogs and so that is why I have used it. Enjoy looking and please leave me a comment, would love to know what you think. Take care Rel xxx and thank you Erin and Jacqui for your lovely comments.

5 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card Rel. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog...Loz

Amy said...

Rel, thank you for the nice comments on my blog. I do love daisies, and used it for my company name. I love the colors on this hedgehog card. Very pretty.

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job on the MOJO sketch!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so cute! Looks like you like to play Mojo Monday too! It's my fav! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

SUPER CUTE!

I love what you have done with this one!

Keep up the good work.