Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scrapbooking pages of my Mum and one of myself.


I think my Mum looks so gorgeous in the first scrapbook page  - she is only 20yrs old in this photo and she remembers the pretty top she had on was white with lovely autumn coloured flowers on it.  Her sister brought it back for her from Panama.  The skirt was white and very finely pleated and the shoes were tan and white.  My Mum had gorgeous aubyn hair and was often called "Red" after a song that was played around that time, something about Mickey, the girl with the red hair, so she also got called Mickey..  I have a lovely album of precious old photos of family and friends she has given me and we had such a special day together last Friday going over who all the friends and family were, so now I am going to do lots of scrapbooking pages of all of them and give it to her.
The second page is one of myself pregnant with our first boy Bradley.  I'm sorry the photo is not very good as is late and the lighting bad, but hope you get an idea.  Our first born is now 23yrs old and has grown into a very fine young man and we are so so proud of him for everything he is and does.  He has incredible character and is so hard working and such a pleasure and a treasure. (I know I sound very biased, but am aloud as am his Mum of course!!!)
Hope this finds you all okay, and thanks so much for taking the time to look at my blog.

Love Rel

1 comment:

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Rel these pages are lovely! Hope everything is going well and you are feeling great! Did Grant get you anything for Valentines day? John and I dont celebrate it, but I did make him a little card and get a little pack of jersey caramels. I cant believe we are half way thru Feb already! Time seems to be flying by.
Take care,
warm regards Jessica xx