Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby card for our hairdresser


Hello everyone, it has been so long since I have blogged again, but haven't been very well with my bladder condition and have been really down about it, so lost all my Mojo to do cards and it all seemed just too hard, but am feeling quite a bit better and thanks to help from my friend Jacqui, have finally made a card for our hairdresser who is expecting twins any day. It has been on my mind and I couldn't decide what colors to use, as don't know what she is having yet, so tried to make it non specific and hope you like what I have done. I think I have gone a little over board on the buttons, but never mind was fun and they are so small and cute.
I have another baby card to make for a special friend in Australia, Jessica, but won't be able to put it on my blog till after I think she gets it, as she looks at my blog and will see it before it is sent on its way!!! She is counting down till her babe arrives and is not long now.
Hope you are all well and thanks so much for taking the time to view my blog, I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.
Take care
Love and hugs Relxxoo

No comments: