Monday, July 12, 2010

MOJO146




Hi there, I can't believe it is so long since I have blogged or done any cards LOL, but have done this week's Mojo as loved the sketch so much, so thought I would give it a go. Thanks to the wonderful team, they come up with great sketches each week. I seem to have lost a bit of my Mojo and not felt like doing cards as have been quite upset about all the changes to the colors that are coming up soon. We are loosing so many great ones, and have been wondering what the best approach is to get the new ones, but will have to wait and see what happens and what offers they offer us when the new colors come out.


On a brighter note tho, we have been having the most glorious weather this last week, beautiful sunny winters days, frosts in the morning, but so sunny and cool and bright, it's gorgeous and have been enjoying walking and getting out in the garden.


Hope you are all okay, and thanks for stopping by and having a look at my blog and love to hear your comments.


Take care, hugs Rel xxxxoo

4 comments:

Steph said...

Beautiful card. Don't get to upset about the color change. I'm sure the new colors will be gorgeous. I'm glad your weather has been good. We are in summer here, but not to bad where we live. LOVE the card you made, beautifully colored.

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

I'm so glad you have your mojo back cause this is one PERFECT and very beautiful card. I LOVE everything about it and am very impressed with your design. Well worth the wait.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the red and green with soft pink accents. Thanks for playing! :)

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Rel this is lovely! You're Mojo cards are always fantastic. great use of colour and such a beautiful image. Glad to hear you're having some nice weather, it's a little too cold for my liking here atm, but in saying that I do enjoy the change of seasons. Hope to see more of your creations soon! xx