Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birthday Card for our eldest son Brad 22years

Based on the Mojo108 sketch I did this card for our eldest son, Brad, can't believe he is 22yrs already. He loves motor cross biking and gets out whenever he can on his friend's bike, so when I saw this stamp when the Craft Fair came to N.P. I knew it would be great to have for his birthday. I paper toiled the guy riding the bike and thought the star bit was cool, as he is a true STAR in our eyes and we are so proud of him in everyway.

3 comments:

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

This is just perfect too! I do remeber you buying this stamp at the craft fair, great choice. The card looks great! Bet he loved it very much....

Amy said...

oooh Rel, this is great!!

Deb Darby Australia said...

Wow, love this stamp too Rel.
Hope you are over you fall well & truely by now.
Take care
Deb