Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We Stamp color challenge

Hi, thought I would enter the 'we stamp' color challenge, using cardstock colors: black, orchid opulence, tempting turquoise and white.
These colors are so striking and go beautifully together. Have used a retired hostess set which is two catalogues old, but one I think is so pretty and could be used to brides or bridemaids or for balls etc., I have never parted with it, as really love it.
Thanks to my special friend Jacqui who shared with me the technique of inking the cuttlebug embossing folder and then embossing it, that is how I got the colored background next to the pretty dress. Thank you Jacqui, what a cool idea and now gives us so many background stamps to use.
Thanks for looking at my blog and your kind encouraging comments.

1 comment:

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

Wow that's really a pretty card! Love the cuttlebug stamped background, very cool technique.....